Saturday, March 21, 2020

Decorated Gift Bags

Hello & Happy Saturday!

My hubby is working today which I was not real happy about since he's been working long days all this past week. We were going to paint our bedroom until they threw the monkey wrench into that plan. Guess it will wait until next weekend.
Since he is working I am going to make a pot of chili for supper and head off to my stamp table to play awhile.

Today I am sharing gift bags that I decorated for card orders.
I was working ahead last month when I knew we were going to be pretty busy with painting and I will say that having these bags already decorated, I can just grab one and fill it up with cards when I get a card order. My card lady just called me this week asking for cards so I was prepared!



Bag #1 Details:

Stamps: Painted Petals (retired)
Ink: Rose Red (retired)
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Rose Red (retired), Whisper White, Painted Blooms DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Doilies (retired), Blackberry Bliss Satin Ribbon (retired), Faceted Dots (Blackberry Bliss) (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue




Bag #2 Details:

Stamps: Waterfront (sentiment)
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Best Year Ever DSP (SAB '15 retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Doilies (retired), Crushed Curry Satin Ribbon (retired), Crushed Curry Enamel Hearts (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Both bags use all retired papers, stamps & embellishments.
I made a bunch of these so I will share the rest soon.

These are small gift bags that I picked up at Dollar Tree, 3 for $1.00! 
These are a great way to use up paper in your stash and make someone smile when you hand them a pretty decorated gift bag!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

These are beautiful!!
I love that you put your card orders in them! That is a great idea. I am going to have to pick up some of these and copy your idea!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

They are just beautiful. What a sweet touch to add to someones order. Jim is out mowing for the 3rd time this year. The grass was past Della's belly, lol. I have kind have lost my spark at the stamp table. I guess this worldly stuff is messing with my good vibe channel. The painting will not run away. I promise! Sending a big old hug to you and yours.

Carol L said...

These decorated little bags are a wonderful way to present a little gift to anyone! They're so festive and fun, and I'm sure it's handy to have some pre-made for a moment's notice! Hope you are doing well in this chaotic state of the world - my husband is going stir crazy at home all day! LOL