Saturday, March 7, 2020

Music from the Heart

Hello & Happy Saturday evening!

Hope your having a great weekend so far!

My hubby is still down with this kidney stone so while he slept this afternoon I went down to my stamp table to do some organizing. Then I grabbed a stamp set and made a card...



This set is called Music from the Heart which is from the 2020 Occasions catalog.
It is a Million Dollar Achiever set that was created by Dawn Olchefske.
It grabbed my eye when it first came out and it was on my first order.

Card Details:

Stamps: Music from the Heart
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red, Real Red Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

We love music around the Aungst Pad so this set was perfect!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your weekend! 
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

very pretty card and I like that gingham panel with the music theme. Such a pretty design all tied up with a perfect little bow. Hope the hubs passes that stone soon - they're the pits :(

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, I didn't realize you got this set! Love this!!