Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Easter Blessings

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Another busy day around the Aungst Pad!
The work in the bathroom is still going on.
Today they are putting up the ceramic tile and I did a sneak peek a bit ago...
It looks awesome and will tie in with the floor and the new vanity nicely!


Today I came down to my stamp table to finish up a couple of projects that I was working on.
The card that I started yesterday turned out pretty nice.
I recently got a card from a friend that had some stamped images in and this tulip image was one of them!




I loved this image and it screamed Spring/Easter to me.
I have no idea who the maker of the stamp is but it's beautiful!!

Card Details:

Stamps: unknown tulip image, Itty Bitty Greetings
Ink: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive & Pool Party Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Pool Party DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Subtle EF, Classic Label Punch, Rhinestones, Pool Party Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Hope you like this one as much as I do!

*****************************************************************8
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! Lucky you to get these images!

Carol L said...

That's really a pretty image and one that makes a beautiful spring/Easter card! I love the colors on this one along with that sweet little satiny bow:)

Vicki Burdick said...

It is a gorgeous image, I love what you have done with it!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What beautiful, cheerful tulips! How sweet to be gifted such a gorgeous image!