Thursday, November 9, 2023

Hot Chocolate Boxes

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have a cute little box to share that is used to hold a packet of hot chocolate for the holidays! Marisa from over at Kitchen Table Stamper showed us how to make this box back around Halloween but I thought it would be perfect for Christmas!





Here is the link if your interested in making any!

She has a video tutorial on there as well as a PDF to print if your interested.
I love her tutorials and have learned alot from her! She is so sweet in sharing her idea's and loves to help people stay crafty!

Project Details:

Stamps: Merriest Trees, Framed & Festive (retired)
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Balmy Blue
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Balmy Blue, Basic White, Beary Cute DSP
Accessories: Merriest Trees Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Classic Label Punch (retired), Corner Rounder Punch (retired), Wintry 3D EF (retired), Iridescent Ribbon, Iridescent Pearls, Simply Score Board, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I whipped 4 up in no time and plan to make more once I get more hot chocolate. I used Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate packets. As you can see in the picture I displayed a packet of the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate but I will be using the regular Swiss Miss in these. I wasn't crazy about the Salted Caramel but that's just me. Guess I am just a plain jane when it comes to my hot chocolate or my coffee. I gifted Kelsey with this box of Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate because she likes that kind of stuff!

That's all for today!
I am off to get my day started and get my downstairs cleaned for Saturday's Stamp Day!

******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute and fun!

Carol L said...

That is one cute box to hold hot chocolate and I love the colors of white, green and blue! Thanks for sharing the link - I bookmarked it for future use :) Hugs