Sunday, November 12, 2023

Stamp Day w/ Friends Card # 1

 Hello & Happy Sunday, Everyone!

I hope your enjoying a relaxing Fall weekend!

Today I am sharing card #1 from yesterday's Stamp Day w/ Friends get together.
This year Stampin Up! gave us this beautiful Autumn Leaves stamp set with coordinating dies and a very pretty pack of 6x6 All About Autumn DSP. This paper has been a hot commodity and hard to keep in stock. After several backorder issues they have finally retired it so I hope you were able to snag a pack of it! It is the most pretty paper with Fall scenes & a copper foil print on the opposite side. At my Stamp Day we used a few different pieces of this paper and here is the first card we made...




We first started out with our Pretty Peacock cardbase and we used the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks on. I used the leaf mask and we used a Blending Brush to swirl on Pretty Peacock ink. I was never a fan of using masks but over the years I have come to love using them simply because they add some much texture to a card. Once we did that first step we started to put our cards together. Then we stamped our leaves with Mossy Meadow & Pretty Peacock on our Deckled Rectangle Very Vanilla cardstock. We stamped our sentiment which is from the So Sincere stamp set with Pretty Peacock ink. I must say that I am thrilled beyond words that Stampin Up! brought back Pretty Peacock this past year as it was always a favorite color! Next we adhered our foil leaves that I diecut from the Autumn Leaves Dies using the Oxidized Copper Foil Paper and then added our sentiment over top with 2 Dimensionals. We glued the Deckled Rectangle panel down to our cardbase and lastly added our Brushed Metallic Dots to compliment out foil papers. The inside which I did not take a photo of says, Happy Thanksgiving with a Pretty Peacock leaf stamped beside it. This one turned out so pretty and the girls loved it!

Card Details:

Stamps: Autumn Leaves (Million Dollar Achiever Set), So Sincere (Million Dollar Achiever Set)
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla, All About Autumn DSP, Oxidized Copper Foil Paper
Accessories: Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks, Autumn Leaves Dies, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Brushed Metallic Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

It's always a great time when I get to see my girls and make some cards!

*****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a beautifully designed card with those great papers, leaves and colors. I love the sentiment too with those pretty fonts! I'm glad you were able to snag some of those cool papers before they were retired because they're gorgeous! Enjoy your Sunday! Hugs

Vicki said...

So pretty. Glad you had a fun stamp day. 😊