Tuesday, November 28, 2023

North Pole Delivery

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I am off to a very late start on getting a post done.
I have been so busy the last week or so and I think exhaustion has set in. I did not get up until 9 this morning which is VERY unusual for me. I ache from head to feet and my hands are swelled. Not sure what's going on with that but i'm hoping it gets better as the day goes on. Audrey called me yesterday with her Christmas card order so I hope to get started on them this afternoon IF my hands want to cooperate. 

It seems this year Rudolph wanted to make an appearance so the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set jumped on to my stamp table and we made a card with him! This was one of my favorite sets from a few years ago. It is loaded with the cutest stamps and sayings to go with them. The saying on this card came from the retired Perfectly Plaid set. 




Everything on this card came from my stack of retired products which I think is always fun to pull out and breath new life into them again!

Card Details:

Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas (retired), Perfectly Plaid (retired)
Ink: Early Espresso, Real Red, Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Basic White, Heartwarming Hugs DSP (retired)
Accessories: Cookie Cutter Builder Punch (retired), Winter Snow EF (retired), Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Pine Tree Punch (retired), Red Tinsel Ribbon (retired), Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Rudolph is such a cutie and definitely steals the show on this card!
I will have more retired Christmas cards to share in the next few weeks so stay tuned!



4 comments:

LeAnne said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling 100% and hope your hands get better soon! This card makes me wish I had gotten that cute little tree stamp, although I probably have something similar! Rudolph is very cute, I must say!

Vicki said...

Super cute.... Rudolph is definitely the star, but the whole card is adorable.

Carol L said...

I almost missed this post somehow, but I'm glad I found it! Rudolph is a gem with his sparkly ribbon in his antlers and I love those cute little trees with the red gems. The paper is a perfect match to this fun card too, well done! I hope you're feeling better by now and that the swelling in your hands has gone down. Take care of yourself! Hugs!

Patti said...

I agree. It is fun to pull out the retired sets. Really helps since I decided to take a break from buying for a couple of months.