Wednesday, November 22, 2023

November Treats

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I am sharing a treat I made for my Thanksgiving table. I had maybe 10 packs of Reese's Pieces leftover from Trick or Treat Night so I decided to use them in the M&M cello bags. I made 9 and gave some away. I then stamped off those pretty leaves from the Autumn Leaves stamp set with Pumpkin Pie ink. I pulled out a retired Thanksgiving saying from the Pleasant Pheasants set and stamped my sentiment directly on the leaf before I diecut the leaves out. They turned out pretty nice!




I tied my leaves onto the cello bags with some retired Crushed Curry twine and added a Gold Gilded Gems to each one. Once I had them finished I put them in this Rae Dunn football mug that we found over the summer at Home Goods. 

Project Details:

Stamps: Autumn Leaves (Million Dollar Achiever Set), Pleasant Pheasants (retired)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Basic White
Accessories: Autumn Leaves Dies, Hand Held Hole Punch (retired), Crushed Curry Twine (retired), Gold Gilded Gems (retired)

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy








2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those are wonderful treats you made and will grace your Thanksgiving table with a wonderful sweet treat to enjoy. I don't envy you filling those tiny cello bags with the candy though - I found that extremely difficult to do LOL Have a blessed Thanksgiving and enjoy! Hugs

Vicki said...

Super cute.