Thursday, November 30, 2023

Rustic Crate

Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

Can you believe it's the last day of November? This year has flown by so quickly!
Today I have a set of cards to share with you that I made with a new bundle called Rustic Crate. This bundle is available in the 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog. I also made a box to place this set in and wrapped a belly band around it to hold it shut.







Card Details:

Stamps: Rustic Crate, More Wishes
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Pecan Pie, Stampin Blends- Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Traditions of St. Nick DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Kraft Gift Boxes (retired), Rustic Crate Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Neutrals Adhesive Backed Sequins, Gold Cord, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The Kraft Gift Box is retired as they were recently on the Clearance Rack.
The DSP is from the Online Exclusives.

I enjoyed making this set of cards but it was alot of coloring which I had to stop every so often to give my hands a break. The only thing popped up with Dimensionals on these cards are the poinsettia's. So pretty!

*****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

You've knocked out yet another great set of cards for Christmas and this looks pretty with all those red flowers against that little crate filled with flowers. This reminds me that I haven't used my crate die for ages to create some little boxes! Have a great last day of November!