Sunday, November 19, 2023

November Birthdays

 Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

Finally, it's the day of rest!!
I'm not quite sure what's on Shawn's agenda today but I am going to my stamp table for the day! Lots of Christmas to get working on!
Today I have the rest of those birthday cards to share that Audrey requested. This set has 8.
I also used more of the Ringed with Love DSP on these...





This set frustrated me a bit because my glue bottle fell and glue splattered on top of the DSP on maybe 3 or 4 of these cards. Once I got that cleaned up I ended up pulling out some So Saffron cardstock and embossing it with the Tasteful Textile 3D EF that retired. I hated to cover that pretty paper but after the glue went everywhere I had no choice. In the end they did turn out alright and I love the texture that this EF gives.

Card Details:

Stamps: Circle Sayings (Million Dollar Achiever Set)
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, So Saffron, Basic White, Ringed with Love DSP (retired SaleABRation 2022)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Gold Glittered Enamel Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I do hope Audrey liked these cards.
I dropped them off to her Thursday morning just as she was headed out the door to her cancer treatment appointment and I haven't heard from her yet. I'm sure one day this week she will check in with me.

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

Vicki said...

Love these. Way to go covering your glue accident. They look amazing.

LeAnne said...

Good save! The embossed So Saffron looks great with that paper...I just pulled some out myself! Now if I could only get my table cleaned off enough to get creative! Tfs!

Carol L said...

One would never know of the glue mishap because you compensated for it beautifully! I love that embossing folder design and this is such a wonderful set of birthday cards after all is said and done!