Saturday, November 18, 2023

Poinsettia HB

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

So sorry for the late evening post today!
I put up my Christmas tree in the living room this morning & the day got away from me.
I thought I would do that chore since nothing else was going on and then on Friday it will be
one less thing I have to do. Who knew a Christmas tree would be so time consuming! 
I have a chore list a mile long for this week since Thanksgiving is right in the middle of it. Pumpkin Pies & Pumpkin Rolls await me. 

Anyways, today I have a card to share with you that was made for Audrey last week.
She ordered 8 birthday cards for the rest of this month (November) and then 2 for the start of December. That would equal out to 2 packs of 5 cards. The 2 I made for December using the Ringed with Love DSP from last year's SaleABRation offering. I am trying to backtrack and use up some of my older stash.



Card Details:

Stamps: Beautiful Birthday (retired)
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Evening Evergreen, Basic White, Ringed with Love DSP (retired SaleABRation 2022)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Evening Evergreen In Color Jewels (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The font on the birthday stamp is so elegant!

****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by! 
Hope you had a great day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm sure you are tired after putting up the tree, so just relax and chill for the rest of this weekend. Your card is so pretty and I agree - those fonts are quite elegant! Happy weekend!

Vicki said...

Beautiful. That DSP is perfect.