Wednesday, November 29, 2023

O Holy Night

 Hello & Happy Hump Day!

I am headed to my stamp table today to work on Audrey's Christmas card order but first I want to share with you another set that I made with the O Holy Night suite of products. I love this entire collection of stamps, dies & paper!






Card Details:

Stamps: Stars At Night
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, O Holy Night DSP
Accessories: Night Divine Dies, Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Adhesive Backed Star Trinkets, Night of Navy/Gold Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I hope to play more with the collection as soon as I get Audrey taken care of.
These will probably be what I use for my Christmas cards since I love it!

*******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a beautiful design and just perfect to convey the true meaning of Christmas. I love the colors with all of these wonderful elements and That tiny gold star caught my eye too. Fabulous card!

LeAnne said...

I love these done in the white silhouettes! Just gorgeous against that pretty DSP background!