Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Ringed in Nature Christmas

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I hope your all doing well!
I took a week off to get a few things accomplished around the house while my mojo seemed to take a vacation without me! LOL I haven't stamped in over a week so getting back to my stamp table I was a little rusty! While I was taking a break I got some of my Christmas decorations out and got the family room all done. Our ceramic Christmas trees always look so beautiful lit at night but wow, what a job to get them situated and plugged in. So for the next 8 weeks or so we will be enjoying them as much as we can! I will share a picture as it gets closer to the holidays!

Anyways, I got to play after a few days of cleaning & pulling out heavy totes from the storage room. My back was screaming so yesterday I took the day and played with stamps, paper & ink! It felt good to get back to it! I made a pretty pack of Christmas cards using the Ringed with Nature stamp set. I love these so I may just keep them for myself! LOL







I will tell you that this set was ALOT of work!
The poinsettia flowers were all fussy cut and that in itself is a chore, atleast for me.
Lots of diecutting but the end results made me smile!

Card Details:

Stamps: Ringed with Nature 
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green
Cardstock: Real Red, Garden Green, Basic White, Gold Foil Paper, Painted Christmas DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tree Rings Hybrid EF & Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Deckled Rectangle Dies, Gold Ribbon (Online Exclusives), Gold Swirls (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Ringed with Nature Bundle came out in last year's 2022 Holiday Mini Catalog and has carried over into this year's 2023 Annual Catalog which I am thrilled about. It covers all the seasons which makes this set wonderful!

So, today I am finishing up stuff for Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends get together. 
Audrey just called asking for more cards IF I have the time to make them before Thanksgiving. Fingers crossed! 

**************************
My thoughts today...


Speaking of leaves.....we are up to our ears with leaves from the neighbor's tree.
I hope they are soon done dropping!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

It's good to see you back to stamping again after prepping your home for the holidays! The papers and fussy cut flowers on this card design look beautiful and I especially like that little gold bow. I hope you have fun with your stamp get together this weekend and take care of yourself in the meantime! Hugs!

LeAnne said...

I love this bright cheerful card in the traditional Christmas colors, and that embossed background is a cute surprise! Glad you're on your way to having your house all decorated for Christmas! I put up my T-giving ones so it will be a while before mine come out, LOL!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful set! I didn't get that set but may need to now. 😄