Monday, February 5, 2024

Buzzing Bee Part 2

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
It was a cool weekend but we had lots of brilliant sunshine for a change!
Hope you had a chance to enjoy it!

Today I am sharing part 2 of my Buzzing Bee's from yesterday.
These were so fun to create using the Bee Mine bundle and the Dare 2 Be Artzy paper.





Card Details:

Stamps: Bee Mine
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Dare 2 Be Artzy 
Accessories: Bee Builder Punch, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Sweet Sorbet Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Today will be another day of working on some Valentine's Day cards because it is coming fast!

*******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy





3 comments:

Carol L said...

Those big bumblebees are just too cute for words and I love how the wings look like little hearts. That little red bow seals everything up perfectly too. Cute cute cute! Happy Monday Hugs!

LeAnne said...

The more I see these papers and little bees, the more I think I need ALL of them! SO cute!

Vicki said...

Super cute!! 🐝 🐝