Monday, February 12, 2024

Planted Paradise

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

I was under the weather most of the time but it's getting better.
I was given a 2nd blood pressure medicine (Amlodipine) a few weeks ago after a migraine caused me to spike very high blood pressure. This medicine has done nothing but make me feel horrible but it did get my numbers back down to where they need to be. Saturday, Shawn realized the lightheadedness, dizzy spells and the fact that I was ready to pass out from it came to a head. He made me take my bp reading and it has gotten quite low. I have not functioned well in the last several weeks and found myself taking deep breaths and sitting my days away. Taking a shower has become a bit much for me as I felt like I needed to sit and take deep breaths. Friday night was my last dose of the Amlodipine and I am slowly getting back to feeling more like myself. And to be honest, I was starting to get depressed. I emailed my doctor yesterday to let her I stopped the medicine. I cannot function like that! I will continue to monitor my blood pressure at home and we'll go from there.

So, today I am not sure what's on my agenda....just depends how good I feel. I would like to do some cleaning but I may have to ease into that!

I do have a card to share with you that I made a week or so ago using a new stamp set in the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog called Planted Paradise. I earned this set free for attending the On Stage last Fall and it has been a diamond in the rough. I am not one for fussy cutting but I think this set will be easy to do that with. No fussy cutting on this card, just straightforward stamping!




Card Details:

Stamps: Planted Paradise
Ink: Berry Burst, Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Berry Burst Gingham DSP
Accessories: Nested Essentials Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Shaded Spruce Ribbon (retired), Rhinestone, Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I just love this stamp set & the colors! 
So much fun and i'm anxious to play more with this set of stamps.

***************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great start to the week!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

That is really a cute card with those fun colors and I just love the red and white gingham with the dark green. Cute image too. I'm so sorry you've not been feeling well, but hopefully now that you stopped taking that medication, things will get back to normal. There is nothing worse than not feeling like your normal self. Hang in there and have a great Monday and a much better week ahead too. Hugs!