Friday, February 2, 2024

Thank You Cards

Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

We are starting this morning off with a few sprinkles which are to clear out by lunchtime. We've had our fair share of cloudy, rainy weather as of recent so hopefully we'll get some sunshine soon! Last evening I did get to deliver Audrey's card order. It's always so nice to visit with her and catch up! She looked great and just had her hair done which also looked great! A visit with her always makes my day!

I had a bit of an off day yesterday. I woke up and my feet & ankles were swelled like balloons and I felt alittle off. Once I got some lunch in me I felt good so not sure if I was just hungry or my sugar was low. I whipped up some tuna salad on toasted multigrain bread for lunch with an unsweetened applesauce w/ cinnamon sprinkled on top. Been awhile since I made tuna salad and it hit the spot! LOL As far as my feet swelling....my 2nd blood pressure med is known for it. This morning they are back to normal. My body surely is throwing some werid stuff at me as i'm getting older. 

I have a set of pretty Thank You Cards to share today. These were made shortly after Christmas and put on my card rack. Audrey always requests Thank You cards so these will most likely go to her soon. 






The pretty floral paper is from the retired Garden Walk DSP which I have been working towards using up. I pulled the colors from that 3x3 piece of DSP.

Card Details:

Stamps: Trusty Tools
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Poppy Parade, Basic White, Garden Walk DSP (retired)
Accessories: Countryside Blossoms EF, Thoughtful Expressions Dies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Aren't those colors together so pretty?! 
That is probably my most favorite piece of DSP in the entire pack! 

Not sure what is on my agenda today since I have Audrey's card order finished & delivered to her. Might be time to catch up on some You Tube video's or start thinking ahead to St Patty's Day or Easter because you know they will be here quicker than lightening!

************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are beautiful cards...the colors are so bright and cheerful, just what we need on another gloomy day, right?! Have a great weekend, hope those meds don't mess you up any more, LOL!

Carol L said...

I really like the red and blue colors of this set of thank-you cards. I love it when the pretty paper does most of the work! Keep an eye on that foot swelling, you may need to switch those meds to something different. Been there/done that.

Vicki said...

So pretty 😍