Sunday, February 4, 2024

Buzzing Bees

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

The sun is shining beautifully again here this morning and it's looking like a nice day ahead!
It could get a bit warmer for my liking but we'll get there eventually. Yesterday we picked Miss Bailee up from doggy day spa and she looked so stinkin cute in her Valentine's Day scarf. Michelle always does a wonderful job. She has groomed Fluffy, Gigi & Bailee over the years and always makes them look like a million dollars! 
I also squeezed in some stamping time and got all the new stamps organized and put away. Can't wait to share them with you! Shawn on the other hand has come down with a cold. He slept from suppertime on. Hopefully in a few days he will feel better.

Today I am sharing another card I whipped up for Valentine's Day. I have been so behind with not feeling good so now it's crunch time! This card was made with paper from Dare 2 Be Artzy that I picked up at L&L Stamps when I was last there. I loved the bees in the paper and it looks great with our Bee Mine stamp set!




Gosh I love those little punched out bees!

Card Details:

Stamps: Bee Mine
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Dare 2 Be Artzy
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Bee Builder Punch, Sweet Sorbet Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Tomorrow I will show you the other 2 cards made like this. 
I used the 3 panel template that I have shared before.


That is all for me today!
Going to go make a pot of chicken corn noodle soup for supper as it might help the hubby feel better.

************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the sunshine!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

Lots of buzzing bees around your house today LOL These papers are so cute with all those big cute bees. I hope the illness soon leaves your house so you and Shawn can feel better soon. Sending healing hugs your way. Take good care of yourselves.

Vicki said...

Adorable, that paper matches perfectly!