Friday, February 9, 2024

October - December 2024

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

We are in for a nice day with temps getting to around 60 degrees!
A pleasant surprise for February standards but I know it will be short lived as next week the cold air comes back. Get out & enjoy it today, if you can!

Today I am sharing the last 3 calendar months that I made. I have been making these calendar pages since I lived in Joplin, Missouri 14 years ago. They are alot of work and can take several days to make but everyone loves them!

October 2024


November 2024


December 2024


I did not list the supplies I used to create these but if you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment and i'll answer your question. 

Now that you've seen all 12 pages.....do you have a favorite?
I personally love them all.

******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have an amazing day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

Vicki said...

So cute, my fave is that Halloween one!! 🦴

LeAnne said...

These are fabulous! Or maybe I should say fab-boo-lous! That country skeleton is so fun!

Carol L said...

these last 3 pages are such fun and add smiles to each and every month. I love the skeleton with the cowboy hat and boots - that's just too much fun! My favorites are September and November but I love each and every page you created. Nice work!