Saturday, February 17, 2024

Rock Star Part 2

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

We are waking up to more snow this morning! 
February surely is living up to it's reputation of being the snowiest month of the year!
I'm ready for spring now! LOL
Today I have part 2 of my Rock Star cards to share with you. This is such a cool set of stamps, dies & papers and one that I could not resist.
Here are the last 2 cards I made...





A picture of all 3...



Card Details:

Stamps: Rock Star
Ink: Azure Afternoon, Gorgeous Frape, Melon Mambo, Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Azure Afternoon, Gorgeous Grape, Basic Gray, Melon Mambo, Rock & Roll DSP
Accessories: Rock Star Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Deckled Circles Dies, Adhesive Backed Sparkle Gems, Azure Afternoon Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have plenty of rock & roll cards on hand for now but I have a feeling these will go pretty quick! 

************************************
My thoughts today...


Amen to that!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Hands down, my favorite is of course the purple one, but all 3 look great I just LOVE that paper that looks like it's woven - what a fantastic and creative design on each fun card. Long iive Rock n Roll! Enjoy your weekend!