Sunday, February 11, 2024

NEW! Simply Zinnia's

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your weekend is going well.

I was under the weather yesterday and once I pulled myself together I went downstairs to put some stamp stuff away and ended up creating a card with a new suite of products from the Stampin Up Online Exclusives. This set and a few other cute ones will be available to customers starting March 1, 2024.




Card Details:

Stamps: Simply Zinnia (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic White, Flowering Zinnia's DSP
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, Lemon Lime Ribbon, Adhesive Backed Shiny Sequins, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This is such a fresh & fun new bundle and the colors in this are perfect for spring & summer! Hope it brightens your day!

*******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those zinnias are so pretty and I just love the spring look of those colorful flowers. Well done Wendy, I hope you feel better soon.

Vicki said...

So pretty! I haven't played with this suite yet. It is beautiful.