Thursday, February 1, 2024

Deb's HB Card

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday it felt good to be back at my stamp table!
I ended up staying a bit longer than I anticipated but mostly because I was straightening up. Today I am going to head downstairs for a little bit just long enough to cut my white cardstock ahead of time into 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch pieces to grab when needed. I have been doing this for awhile as it makes things easier. I also need to get Audrey's gift bag ready as tonight I want to deliver her order. 

So today I am sharing my friend, Deb's recent birthday card.
With everything going on in the last several weeks I was pretty late getting it to her. I'm usually never that late but 2024 has been off to a crazy start!
I pulled out so many fun things for this card that is mostly retired.





Now that she has received it I wanted to share it here.

Card Details:

Stamps: Birthday Greetings (retired)
Ink: Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic White, Garden Walk DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Calypso Coral Linen Ribbon (retired), Blooming Pearls (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The book binder cards are so fun & easy to create and give your card a cool look.
If you haven't tried it yet, you really must!

***************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy






4 comments:

Carol L said...

I love the book binding card design and using those older papers and colors still looks brand new to me! Very pretty card and I love that sentiment inside too. Happy Thursday :)

LeAnne said...

I love how bright and cheerful this card is! I am sure she'll love it, no matter when she receives it! Everyone loves getting happy mail! Glad you're feeling better too!

Vicki said...

So cute!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card. I like to make this card fold too. A Late card...seems to be what I keep having to make these days. How did life get so busy!