Thursday, February 8, 2024

July - September 2024

 Hello & Happy Thursday, Everyone!

We've been enjoying some warm sunshiny weather here in PA! 
2 more days to enjoy then Saturday we have rain coming in. 

Today I have 3 more calendar pages to share with you.
Alot of work goes into these calendar but they are so worth it!

July 2024


August 2024


September 2024


I made 6 sets of these and handed out to some friends and one to Kelsey to keep on her desk. 
I won't list all the supplies I used to create these but if you have any questions please leave me a comment and I will get back to you!

Enjoy!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the sunshine!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are a work of love and I feel that love in each and every page you've created. It is such a useful and wonderful gift to be cherished throughout the entire year and I love them! Of course I'm partial to the September page as we were both born in that month and it always makes me smile. I LOVE that Thursday graphic too - how fun is that cute doggie? Hugs and smiles for a sunny day :)

Vicki said...

Love these ❤️