Monday, May 19, 2014

Hershey Hugs & Kisses Treats

Hello again!

If your looking for my Merry Monday post please scroll down.

This afternoon I sat and made some candy treats for a lady that my Dad knows. She wanted 8 little candy treats for some lady friends of hers and she needed them by this Thursday. I always have some sort of candy in my stash as long as Mr Aungst doesn't find it! I wanted something that was quick & easy to whip up with a touch of bling.




I love the Chalk Talk Framelits as they made a dear little tag. I pulled my cardstock colors from the colors of the Hershey Hugs & the Hershey's Cookies & Cream Kisses. My tag is Chocolate Chip cardstock which I embossed with the Chevron EF. My flower was punched with the Blossom Punch and I used the Marina Mist Polka Dot Parade DSP.  I took my bone folder and curled up each petal of my flower to add some interest. The center was stamped with Chocolate Chip using Friendly Phrases stamp set, punched out with circle punches. It is popped up and then I added the rhinestones for a bit of bling.  My small cello bag is tied shut with the 1/8 inch Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon. I am very pleased with these and think I have to make more!

Hershey Treat Bags:

Stamps: Friendly Phrases
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Marina Mist Polka Dot Parade DSP
Accessories: Blossom Punch, Circle Punches, Chevron EF, Rhinestones, Marina Mist 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Liquid Mono 

Well, that's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

I LOVE these, so cute! Must be the polka dots!!!

Lesley said...

SO cute and the perfect embellished treat!

LeAnne said...

These are super cute...love the colors as well as that nice sentiment.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So cute!