Saturday, May 17, 2014

Notepads Galore!

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Was a busy day here at the Aungst Pad. After doing some yard work this morning we showered and headed into York to run some errands and do some shopping. Once we got home it was time to get supper rolling then dishes. I'm finally getting around to getting my blog updated!

The last few days I spent downstairs at my stamp table crafting away. I finally broke in my new Big Shot & Magnetic Plate. That thing is awesome!

Anyways, here are a few of the goodies I was working on.....










I had a bunch of notepads that I had for awhile and I decided to do something with them. I'm loving all of them! I also made some for Christmas too and will share those tomorrow!


Notepads:

Stamps: Regarding Dahlia's, Flower Shop, Mixed Bunch
Ink: Island Indigo, Crushed Curry, Gumball Green, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, Watercolor Wonder DSP, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Watercolor Wonder DSP, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Floral District DSP, Whisper White
Accessories:Pearls, Ribbon, Border Punches, Punches, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape, Liquid Mono


Well, that's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Perfection.....I love them all!!! Can not wait til I get there and we can play!!!

Anonymous said...

Wendy,
Love your note pads. Do you have any measurements for making these. Also saw that you had made some books covered with DSP. Loved them. Need measurements on how to make these. I would love to make some for gifts for friends and family.
Maureen Wheatley
mwheatley11@verizon.net