Monday, May 5, 2014

Merry Monday Challenge Week #107

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

I'm off to my doctor appointment first thing this morning, just checkup time with the family doctor then spending the day with my Mom & Dad doing some shopping. Looking forward to a nice sunny day with them!

Before I head out I wanted to get my Merry Monday card posted. This week's challenge comes to us from the talented Katie! Let's get started!






This sketch is lots of fun and I found that I still had gingers on my mind when creating this! I adore any and all gingers!

Hope you can find some time to play along with us! Stop by the Merry Monday blog and check out all the inspiration from the other Merry Maker's this week. Alot of cute idea's!


Merry Monday Challenge Week #107 Card:

Stamps: Sweet Season
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Neenah White, Cherry Cobbler, Champagne Glimmer Paper, DSP from American Crafts
Accessories: Chevron EF, Circle Nesties, Itty Bitty Framelits, Gingerbread Buttons, Ribbon, Gluedots, 2 Sided Tape

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

14 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I still had gingies on my mind too :) Adorable card Wendy. Enjoy the sunshine (and send some my way).

Deanne :)

Katie Melhus said...

This is adorable! I Love your mix of sweet and gingers on those patterns. Love how you used the sketch :)

Notes by Nina said...

Super cute card Wendy, I love the fun papers and sweet little gingerbread men.

Kristie Goulet said...

Super cute card Wendy! You know I love those gingies! :) Great take on the sketch. Have a great week!

Bonnie said...

These gingers are so cute and they have the perfect sentiment to go with them! Perfect for the sketch! Have a great week, Wendy!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Wendy, this is so adorable! the pattern paper is just perfect and I love the sentiment!!

LeAnne said...

Cute as can be, Wendy! I love the candy paper you used for the background...matches that sweet theme so well!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Those little gingerbread men are so stinkin cute and look great with the designer paper!

Karen Davis said...

AHHHH! So gorgeous Wendy. The sentiment is so heartwarming and cute. Love the wee Gingerbread men and the Dp's you have used. Hope you are having a great week.

Greta said...

This is just adorable!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oooohhhh what fun DSPs these are - fabulous colour combo Wendy and the little gingerbread men are just the cutest!

Karren said...

What a fun card, Wendy! Those gingerbread men are so cute and I love the bright colors you've used.

Rita W said...

Those buttons are just too sweet! I love them paired with that DSP too!

Susan Joyce said...

Delightful Christmas card Wendy, love the DSP and gingerbread folk.