Saturday, May 31, 2014

Girlfriend

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Can you believe today is the last day of May???!! This year really is zipping by!

Today, we had breakfast out with the family at Cracker Barrel. That place has such good hearty food but I stuck to my guns today and ordered some fruit and a berry parfait. Really trying hard to get a few pounds off especially by cutting out sugar. It sure is tough some days!

Anyways, once we got home I went down to my stamp table and whipped out another girly card. I really like the colors & papers of this one.....




Going to see if I can sneak a few more later tonight!
Girl cards are a must around here!!

Girly Card:

Stamps: Girlfriends, inside sentiment SU
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Neenah White, Tangerine Tango, My Minds Eye DSP
Accessories: Oval & Scallop Oval Nesties, Circle Nesties, Scallop Circle Punch, Rhinestones, Coastal Cabana Ruffled Ribbon, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape, Liquid Mono

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your weekend!
~Wendy

1 comment:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Ahhhh what a CUTE girly card!!!!