Friday, May 30, 2014

The Greeting Farm

Hello & Happy Friday!!

Yipppeeee, another weekend is upon us! Anyone have any fun plans?
We are doing breakfast out tomorrow morning then doing some shopping. Sunday, will be a day to get things prepared for our friends that are coming to visit us next week! 

Today, I only had a few minutes to play so I pulled out a stamp from the Greeting Farm. I haven't inked this cutie up in a long time!




She's cute isn't she? I'm sure she won't last long on the card rack! These type never do!

Born to Shop Card:

Stamps: The Greeting Farm, Sentiment inside~ Imaginisce
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Neenah White, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, My Mind's Eye DSP
Accessories: Silver Circle Clip, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, Rhinestones, 2 Sided Tape


Well, that's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love that cute stamp, your coloring is awesome!!!