Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Sketch Challenge 490

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I played along with the SCS Sketch Challenge 490. Still working on some 4th of July goodies!


As you can see I flipped the sketch so I could use this adorable patriotic image!
 



Sketch Challenge 490 Card:

Stamps: Star Spangled Day, Sentiment on front Papertreyink
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy
Cardstock: Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Real Red & Night of Navy DSP
Accessories: Oval & Oval Scallop Nesties, Star EF (Cuttlebug), Stamp A Ma Jig, Itty Bitty Framelits, Button, Twine, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Lesley said...

Perfect!

Vicki Burdick said...

I love that old SU stamp, I was looking for it and almost bought one last week on ebay. Sweet Card!!!