Monday, May 19, 2014

Merry Monday Challenge Week #109

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Today we have another great challenge from over at Merry Monday!
Bonnie is our wonderful hostess this week so I hope you can stop by the Merry Monday blog to see what the other Merry Maker's have created this week!

Let's get started....





I used a few things I had in my stash to make my card. The flower is from Prima that already had the pearl brad attached. I just had to add the green leaves. Everything else came together very quickly!
Hope you like!


Merry Monday Challenge #109 Card:

Stamps: Many Merry Messages
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Real Red
Accessories: MS Dollies, Prima, White Pearl Brad, Swiss Dots EF, Gold Cord, Stamp A Ma Jig, 2 Sided Tape

Well, that's all for me today!
Hope you can grab some supplies and play along with us this week!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

10 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Very beautiful, Wendy! I love the flower and the touch of gold behind from the cord. Have a great week!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Lovely! Such a pretty sentiment and I love your touch of gold!

Deanne :)

Bonnie said...

This layered poinsettia is gorgeous, Wendy! Love that brad in the center and the doily behind it! Beautiful, my friend!

Karren said...

Beautiful! I love the doily behind that gorgeous flower!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

GORGEOUS card, Wendy! Love the die you layered behind it -- it really pops beautifully!

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card Wendy, I love your pretty flower backed by the doily.

LeAnne said...

What a beautiful flower...just perfect for this challenge! Don't you love it when it all pulls together so nice & quick? That doily is a perfect background for it too! Are you getting lots of rain today....it's coming down in buckets here!

Fabiola said...

superbe carte Wendy, magnifique création, merci de ton gentil commentaire et de cet accueil chaleureux comme guest designer cette semaine, biz

Karen Davis said...

Hi Wendy, I love everything about your card. The flower is divine and the wee doily cut and the gold twine in behind are so perfect. Thanks so much for your gorgeous comments on my blog, take care.

JoAnn said...

Love the pretty poinsettia on the doily. They look great on the kraft background.