Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Combined Challenges

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope everyone is doing well.
Sorry for my absence yesterday, my hubby had a day off so I spent the day with him taking a trip down to Havre de Grace, Maryland. It was a hot & humid day. We've not had many of those yet this year! Today is back to spring weather which I like a whole lot better!

Since he went back to work today, I had a chance to get inky in my stamp room. Since I missed yesterday's pretty colors for the SCS Color Challenge 478, I decided today to combine it with today's Sketch Challenge 488.

Here are the color's & the sketch along with my sample.

Real Red, Old Olive & Daffodil Delight





Such pretty colors & a terrific sketch made for a beautiful birthday card!

Color Challenge 478 & Sketch Challenge 488 Card:

Stamps: Too Kind, Petite Pairs
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red, Memento Black
Cardstock: Old Olive, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Old Olive DSP
Accessories: Stripes EF, Circle Punches, White Pearls, 1/8 Real Red Taffeta, 2 Sided Tape

That's all for me today!
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

so sweet!!! Love that color combo!!!