Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Color Challenge 480

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day!

Today I played along with the Color Challenge from over at SCS. I was working on some 4th of July things so this challenge was perfect!

Here are the colors and my samples:

Real Red, Whisper White & Night of Navy




This card was pretty easy as I already had the image stamped! This is one stamp that I will never let go of....surely has alot of meaning to it! 911, a day we will never forget!


Color Challenge 480 Card:

Stamps: God Bless America, Stampendous (inside)
Ink: Real Red & Night of Navy SU Markers
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Night of Navy
Accessories: Stripes EF, Circle & Circle Nesties, Sm. Star Punch, Rhinestones, Night of Navy Stitched Ribbon, Glue Dots, Liquid Mono

Well, that's all for today!
We are in for some storms this afternoon so it will be a good day to go work on more July 4th things or take a nap! Thankfully I have supper in the crock pot! 

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Clean and beautiful my friend!

Bonnie said...

Awesome!