Sunday, May 18, 2014

Holiday Notepads

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Today i'm sharing the Notepads I made for Christmas. These were alot of fun to make and i'm pleased with them.







Since I still have more notepads in my drawer I will definitely be making more!


Holiday Notepads:

Stamps: Santa's List, Festive Flurry, Papertreyink Sentiment
Ink: Island Indigo, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Cherry Cobber
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Coastal Cabana, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Winter's Frost DSP, Season of Style DSP
Accessories: Festive Flurry Framelits, Obval & Scallop Oval Punches, Button, Twine, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape, Liquid Mono

Well, that's all for me today!
The family is coming to hang out a bit this afternoon!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute, we may need to make some of these!!!