Sunday, September 26, 2021

Halloween Nonpareils

 Hello & Happy Sunday Afternoon!

Hope your having a nice relaxing weekend!
It's been anything but here but we did get to relax this afternoon watching the football game! Phew, that one was a nail biter for sure! Shawn had to get up and walk away as he could not watch the last minute! 
Our team won though so it was all good!

I said in my last post that I got a new camera but sadly it does not come with the cord that you use to upload your pictures onto your computer. It's going back to the store tomorrow! Not sure what I am gonna do but for now I will use my phone.

I have another sweet treat to share today now that I was able to take more pictures with my phone. 




Last week I found the Halloween Nonpareils at my local grocery store and thought, how cool would they be decorated for Halloween?! 
Something different for sure and I bought 2 small containers!
I filled my 3x5 Cello Bags with about 16 candies and then created a topper for them. I tried to keep them simple! LOL

My topper is made from Pumpkin Pie cardstock measuring 3 1/4 x 4 and scored at 2 inches. I added some of that pretty Plaid Tidings DSP from last year. I have one piece of this DSP left which makes me sad....it's so pretty in these colors (and matched my nonpareils perfectly!)!
Then I stapled my topper onto my cello bags and looked for some stamps to decorate them!
I pulled out my Frightful Tags Dies and got to work.
Once I diecut the main panel I stamped it with a pumpkin from the Banner Year stamp set. I love this set! My pumpkin was stamped in Pumpkin Pie ink then I used Soft Suede to stamp the stem & leaf. 
Next I used my Stamparatus to stamp my saying from the Frightfully Cute stamp set. I have a bunch of those labels diecut ahead of time and I have a template ready to use it in my Stamparatus to make it quick & easy! I attached my pumpkin panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue then took my sentiment and popped it up with Mini Dimensionals. Of course, once they were done I had to add a Champagne Rhinestone to each and a Daffodil Delight bow made with various retired ribbons!

I just love these....and the candies!

Halloween Project:

Stamps: Banner Year, Frightfully Cute
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Plaid Tidings DSP (retired)
Accessories: Frightful Tags Dies, Stamparatus, Champagne Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Hope you like these!
I'll be back tomorrow with another fun treat so stay tuned!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are adorable! I LOVE that paper too....I am kinda hoarding mine as well! Those little candies look fabulous with it and I love that Banner Year too....that little pumpkins is just the right size! Adorable!

Vicki said...

These are perfect! Love that DSP so much!