Thursday, September 23, 2021

Halloween Notebooks

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have something to share that isn't a sweet treat but still made for Halloween.
My one friend always likes the notebooks done up for different holidays so over the summer I picked up a pack of small composition notebooks at Walmart and turned them into little Halloween Notebooks. 
I even had a bunch of small pens to put with them!



These were decorated with the Cute Halloween DSP which I just love this year!
I purchased 2 packages of it and I still have a good bit left.

Halloween Notebooks:

Stamps: Cute Halloween, Frightfully Cute
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black Archival, Stampin Blends- Highland Heather & Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Highland Heather, Basic White, Cute Halloween DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Halloween Punch, Banner Punch (retired), Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Black Matte Dots, Stars, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I used Stampin Blends to color my Black & White Gingham Ribbon!
Love how it turned out!

I have 2 more to share with you on another day.
I picked up a new camera last evening....I just need to learn how to use it!
I only had these 2 pictures taken before my camera started acting wonky so once I learn the new camera I will take pics of the last 2!
They are so much fun to decorate! 
I did a bunch up for Christmas as well!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


It's to be a soaker to start the day and then end with some nice sunshine.
Our temps are going to drop and certainly make it feel like Fall tomorrow!
Our leaves have not started to change colors just yet. Hopefully in the next few weeks that will happen. I'm just thrilled to see straight 70's across the board for all of next week! 
Happy Fall Y'all!!!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

These are so cute! I have yet to find these little composition books at Walmart, but then I whiz in and out when I go there LOL Those little ghosties are cute and I love the colors and especially those fun ribbons! Happy fall!!

D'Ann said...

Super adorable notebooks! I really wasn't going to get these sets before seeing what you are making with them but now I think I "need" to! Lol.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Aww! These are as adorable as fall time is gorgeous! What sweet, spooky, and thoroughly festive projects. Love them to bits!

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life