Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Mummy Kit Kat Holders

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

A rainy day is on tap for our 1st day of Fall!
The last few days have been so nice!
Temps in the 70's, blue skies & no humidity, definitely my kind of weather!
The best part is not having to run my AC!!!

So, today I have another Halloween Treat to share with you!




I took Basic Gray cardstock measuring 2 1/4 x 5 1/2.
Scoring on the long side at 3 1/2 & 4.
This just creates a little pouch to put the candy in. 
Next I cut a piece of retired Halloween Night DSP to create a belly band to wrap around the pouch to keep the candy from falling out of the sides. 
This piece measures 1 1/4 x 6.
I wrapped it around my holder with the candy in so I could secure the belly band tightly in the back.
Then I took another piece of the same DSP measuring 2 x 3 1/4 to put on the inside of where the candy is. 
Then decorate!

Halloween Project:

Stamps: Cookie Cutter Halloween (retired), Spooky Cat (retired sentiment)
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Basic White, Halloween Night DSP (retired)
Accessories: Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Classic Label Punch, Hand Held Hole Punch (for the ribbon/bow), White & Black Glittered Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I made 12 of these, 6 with the White Glittered Ribbon & 6 with the Black Glittered Ribbon. It's always fun to pull out the old stuff and put it to good use!

I'll apologize for these not so great pictures. 
I am still using my phone.
Haven't gotten out yet to look for a new camera but I hope to soon!
If you try these and have any questions please shoot me an email, ok?

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

These are just beyond cute!! I love all the details and also love those cute candies you found to stuff them with! Great Halloween treats! Happy Autumn and I too am glad to give the a/c a break. As much as I love a cool house, my sinuses like it better when it's off! LOL

LeAnne said...

Cute cute cute! LOVE these, and so simple! You always come up with the most clever ideas!

Vicki said...

Love these! It is Too bad SU retires the cute stuff so fast!