Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Flowers of Friendship Set

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

We are halfway thru the week! YAY!

Yesterday, I never got to my stamp table to finish working on Halloween treats since Kelsey & Shady came for a visit on her day off. 
It was a nice day and gave me a chance to rest my hands for another day!

Today I have another set of cards for my card lady that I am sharing.
This set is a no sentiment set using the Flowers of Friendship stamp set and matching Flowers & Leaves Punch.






I haven't used this set too much since it came out and wanted to get some use out of it before summer ends. The Pattern Party DSP just makes these flowers pop! This set requires alot of coloring which is what makes my hands hurt but I really love how they turned out!

Card Details:

Stamps: Flowers of Friendship
Ink: Memento Black, Flirty Flamingo & Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Basic White, Pattern Party DSP (Hostess Item)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Flowers & Leaves Punch, Granny Apple Green Glittered Enamel Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

A breath of fresh air to end summer with.
They just make me smile!

*************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those diagonal stripes are eye-catching to say the least! They're a perfect match for those delicate little flowers which you've colored beautifully! Sorry your hands hurt all the time - is it arthritis?