Monday, September 20, 2021

Tombstone Boxes

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Halloween has arrived here on my blog!
I'm so excited to share my treats with you over the next couple of days.
Today I am starting out with the Stampin Up! Tombstone Boxes!






First off I have to say that these pictures aren't all the best as I had to take them with my phone. My camera port where it gets plugged into the laptop broke!
I will be out shopping later this week for a new camera because I am not keen on using my phone!

These boxes are pretty cool and they hold a lot of candy inside.
I wasn't sure I was going to like them but once I got them decorated and filled, I loved them! I seen many people cut a window out on them but I decided not too and just decorate with DSP. I have 3 bite size Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins, Ghost & Bats in these and I could probably get 1 more in there but did not want to push it.

Card Details:

Stamps: Cute Halloween
Ink: Highland Heather, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Basic White, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Cute Halloween DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Halloween Punch, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits (retired), Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Glue Dots, Cute Stars Sequins, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


They come in a package of 8.
You do not need anything to put them together. 
2 Sided Tape is already on the boxes which make them go together quickly!
I think they are perfect for any trick or treater whether young or old!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
I'll be back tomorrow with another treat so I hope you'll come back!

~Wendy






3 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are adorable! I didn't get them but I have loved what everyone's done with them! Those papers are so easy to work with too, cute designs! Good luck on finding a new camera....I don't use my phone either and my poor camera has been my workhorse for many years and it's showing its age!!

Carol L said...

oh my gosh, these are just too cute!! Love that tombstone look and all those fun papers and decorations! I went to bed at 9:30 last night, so I missed the end of the game, but it must have been a nail-biter right to the end! Close final score!

D'Ann said...

OM Gosh!! These are super adorable! I haven't really looked at the tombstone boxes or anything Halloween yet but wow!, I think these are especially cute. Thanks for sharing your Halloween goodies!