Wednesday, September 29, 2021

2021 Halloween M&M Sticks

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a quick post for you!
I'm sharing my 2021 Halloween M&M Sticks that I make every year and for almost every holiday!
I'm so glad that M&M has brought back their Halloween colored ones...they are so colorful & pretty!



I had an order for 20 of these which took care of my 1x8 cello bags!
I have none left. I will look online to see if I can find more.

Halloween M&M Sticks:

Stamps: Frightfully Cute
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Basic White
Accessories: Frightful Tags Dies, 1x8 Cello Bags, Twine from Hobby Lobby, Dimensionals

I love making these!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have an awesome day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

JoAnne said...

Try clearbags.com for the 1x8 bags.
https://www.clearbags.com/1-x-8-flap-crystal-clear-25x203.html
Love all your different treat packages. I found the Halloween nonpareils at our Weis Market yesterday, so I will be making those treats. And they had the Halloween M&M's also. Thanks for all your ideas.

Vicki said...

Super cute. I got some of the bags a while bag at Joann's.

D'Ann said...

Love those treats. The variety you've been making is so much fun!

Carol L said...

What a bucket of Halloween fun! I've been looking everywhere for those Halloween M&M's and still haven't found them! Lucky you :)