Friday, September 3, 2021

Trick or Treat Card

 Hello & Happy Friday!

The long holiday weekend is here!
Do you have any fun plans?

Today I have a cool card to share made using a stamp set from the current SaleABration catalog called Textures & Frames.




I went with the splatter stamp because it reminded me of blood splatters. LOL
I decided to take a piece of Basic White cardstock and stamp it in Halloween colors, Pumpkin Pie, Highland Heather & Granny Apple Green.
Then I used some bits & pieces in the same cardstock colors as my focal point.
The Pumpkin Pie panel is a Stitched Nested Die that is retired and I ran that thru the Big Shot with the Bark 3D EF.
The Highland Heather witch's hat is diecut with the Frightful Tags Dies.
And the Granny Apple Green sentiment that was diecut with the Circle Layering Framelits.
Lastly, I added some rhinestones and that pretty White Glittered Ribbon!

Card Details:

Stamps: Textures & Frames (SAB 21), Little Delights
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Basic White
Accessories: Bark 3D EF, Stitched Nested Dies (retired), Frightful Tags Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, White Glittered Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensional, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I hope you like!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a Halloween party on a card! Love the colors, splatters and that cute little witchy hat with the bling! Wasn't yesterday beautiful weather-wise? After Wednesday's storms, it was quite a drastic change and I finally got my windows opened up all day! I'd like to order some more of those days :) Take care and have a great weekend!

Carol L said...

And better late than never - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! The weather is perfect for a great celebration! Make it a great one! Hugzzz