Monday, September 27, 2021

Halloween Candy Pouch

 Hello & Happy Monday!
 
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
They go by so quickly!
It has felt like Fall arrived here with some pretty cool nights!
I love this time of year!

Today I have another candy treat to share that I made for Halloween!
I used the Hershey's Miniature Candy Bars for these.




Here are the directions...

Basic Black cardstock measuring 2 1/2 x 6 1/2.
Scoring on the 6 1/2 side at 4 1/8 & 4 1/4.
DSP for inside measuring 2 1/4 x 3 7/8.
DSP for front panel measuring 1 3/4 x 2 1/4.
I put a piece of 2 Sided Tape on the back of my cello bag to help hold it in place.  
I used a 3/4 inch Circle Punch to create notch at the top of the treat holder and I ran my ribbon completely around the holder to also help hold the cello bag in. 
I used a 3 x 5 cello bag and it was too big.
I taped bag on the bag to hold my 4 Hershey's Miniature's Candy Bars snug in the bag. I did not have anything smaller that would work.
Lastly, decorate & have fun!

Halloween Project:

Stamps: Frightfully Cute, Sparkle of the Season (sentiment)
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Basic Black, Old Olive, Black Glitter Paper, Basic White, Cute Halloween DSP
Accessories: 3/4 Circle Punch, Frightful Tags Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Iridescent Black Pearls (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

LeAnne said...

You are the QUEEN of Halloween treats, my friend! You always come up with the cutest things! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Carol L said...

These are the cutest treat containers and you're very generous with how you fill them with several treats! Nice work, and thanks for sharing the directions too!

Vicki said...

Love them!