Thursday, September 30, 2021

Ghost Candy Totes

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Can you believe that today is the last day of September already?!
This year is flying by so quickly!

We are 1 day away from the weekend but it's going to be a busy one here!
Saturday is World Card Making Day!
I am having my friends over in the afternoon to make some Halloween cards!
My doggies have doggie day spa in the morning so that is why I am doing it later.
It's going to be fun!

Today I am sharing another Halloween candy treat!
I make these totes quite a bit since I have so many of the 3 x 6 Gusseted Cello Bags that Stampin Up! has retired. I learned to make these from a Stampin Up demo that I do not think is a demo anymore, sadly! She was amazing!




I used Reese's Peanut Butter Miniatures in my cello bags.
The Halloween wrappers are in orange, purple & black, perfect for Halloween!
I filled my cello bags with 9 candies.
I started with a piece of Basic Black cardstock measuring 3 x 11 that were scored at 4, 6 & 10.
Crease those score lines nice so it helps the tote to stand better.
I used a Circle Layering Framelit to cut out my window in the front of the tote.
Then I made the frame with Highland Heather with a scalloped Circle Layering Framelits and glued that on.
I put a piece of Cute Halloween DSP on the flap.
I used 2 Dimensionals to hold my flap shut by putting them under my sentiment panel. I diecut the sentiment panel with the Frightful Tags Dies.
The little ghost is punched out of the Cute Halloween DSP using the Halloween Punch. I love the little ghost! 
Lastly, I added some adhesive Stars and a bow using the Black & White Gingham Ribbon! I have gone thru 4 rolls of this ribbon! LOVE IT! I hope Stampin Up! will carry it long after this mini catalog is done.

Halloween Totes:

Stamps: Frightfully Cute
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Cute Halloween DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Frightful Tags Dies, Halloween Punch, 3 x 6 Gusseted Cello Bags (retired), Adhesive Stars, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I whipped up 8 of these in no time and used 2 1/2 bags of candy.
These are definitely a favorite for my customers!

***************************************
 My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

These are really cute treat containers and I love the colors! Have fun on world card making day!