Sunday, August 4, 2024

Heartfelt Hexagons

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Yesterday turned out to be a rainy/stormy day which wasn't a bad thing since we need the rain! Shawn got his fishing trip in with no problems but hit rain on his travel home. It was 9pm when he finally walked thru the door which made for a VERY long day for him. This morning he is still sleeping and he might be there most of the day!

I spent most of the afternoon at my stamp table and created this pack of cards using the Favored Flowers DSP that retired last year. It was a 2023 SaleABRation offering. I'm trying so hard to use this pack of paper up but still have quite a few sheets left. I also pulled out a bundle called Heartfelt Hexagon which is still available on the Online Exclusives List. It came out in the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog and it's one that I have not used much...






Card Details:

Stamps: Heartfelt Hexagons (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Basic White, Favored Flowers DSP (retired SAB 23)
Accessories: Hexagon Punch, White Glittered Ribbon (retired), Iridescent Rhinestones (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Stampin Seal Adhesive

This pack has 6 cards in it. I probably could have made a 20 pack for as much DSP I have. LOL The pieces of my DSP strips are 3 3/4 x 1 1/4. I have grown to like this design because if showcases the different prints in the paper and all I had to do was add my sentiment.
Easy Peasy!

Hopefully today I can get back to my stamp table and play a bit! 
Still on a mission to use up my retired stash.

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy












3 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a great way to use your pretty papers and the outcome looks fantastic with the hexagon sentiment too. We had a few storms rumble though too with one round of thunder that jolted me because it was so loud! We need the rain though, so I'm grateful for it even with the thunder and lightening!

LeAnne said...

I love this layout too, and thanks for the measurements! Those papers are just beautiful....my favorite colors!

Vicki said...

Very pretty 😍