Friday, August 16, 2024

Iconic Celebrations

Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

Hope your day is off to a great start!
We were up early this morning and took a quick walk around the neighborhood. 
It was a wee bit werid being that it was completely dark out and so quiet! I got the washing machine rolling and the coffee brewing to help get the day started. I have an appointment this afternoon for my yearly mammogram so it's doubtful I will get to my stamp table to play. Audrey gave me a small order which I may try to get working on tomorrow.

Today I am sharing a card made with a suite of products from the Stampin Up! Online Exclusives list. This is called Iconic Celebrations Suite. I love the DSP which can cover all occasions thru Valentines Day! This one is a Christmas card...




Card Details:

Stamps: Iconic Imagery (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Iconic Celebrations DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Iconic Imagery Dies (Online Exclusives), White/Silver Sheer Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Stampin Seal Adhesive


I did a quick trip to the grocery store last evening and saw that they had some Halloween candy out. I did not purchase any as i'm not sure where to begin with Halloween treats this year. I keep looking to see if Stampin Up! has a Halloween DSP yet and so far nothing. 

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Amen to that!

Thanks for stopping by & make your day a happy one!
~Wendy










2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I just got this bundle yesterday and can't wait to play with it myself! I love the paper (although I didn't get it, maybe I should) and that sweet little snowflake and pretty ribbon look amazing with that big sentiment! Enjoy your day!

Carol L said...

This combo of papers looks fabulous together with the snowflakes, and pretty ribbon. It's a gorgeous design and I hope your Friday was fabulous!