Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Under the Moon

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today is looking like a hot and steamy day with a chance of severe storms.
I'm gonna be hiding out in my stamp room this afternoon working on some projects that I started yesterday and ran out of time.
I have a masculine card to share with you today that I made months ago and never took a picture of it. This was one of the 1st stamp sets I got from the new 2024-2025 Stampin Up! Annual Catalog back in May called Under the Moon...




Card Details:

Stamps: Under the Moon, Country Flowers
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Misty Moonlight DSP (retired)
Accessories: Nested Essentials Dies, Misty Moonlight In Color Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I originally made this card for one of Audrey's grandson's when she requested birthday cards for them but I ended up making something completely different and kept this one in my personal card box. Love that little sailboat!

***************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by and please stay cool!
~Wendy








1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is just dreamy with those great papers, serene image and soothing blue colors. It's a great masculine card to keep on hand.