Saturday, August 17, 2024

Filled With Cheer Notebook

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

Hope your having a good day so far!
Got my mammogram done yesterday and while I was there I had the same lady that's been doing my mammograms for the last 5 years. She had asked what medication I was on for my diabetes and I softly said I was taking Mounjaro. That opened a can of worms so to speak. She too is diabetic and is taking Ozempic! We chit chatted for a good while since I was her last patient of the day. She walked me out and said she'd see me next year and we will compare notes then! Super nice lady who may be a bit younger than me but always pleasant! Got home and made supper and Shawn helped clean up and went to the Susquehanna River fishing for a bit. Miss Bailee & I crawled in the recliner and took a nap once dishes were done. We did get another walk in before it got dark and before we had any rain. They are calling for rain & thunderstorms today & tomorrow here in PA. Our Baltimore Ravens play their 2nd preseason game today at noon so we will be watching!

I do have a fun project to share with you using the Filled With Cheer stamp set from the Online Exclusives list. It is a fun one! I found in my stash a stack of spiral bound notebooks and I decided to cover it and have fun decorating it!




Project Details:

Stamps: Filled With Cheer
Ink: Real Red, Memento Black, Stampin Blends-Granny Apple Green, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Pecan Pie, Pool Party
Cardstock: Basic White, Real Red, Reindeer Days DSP 
Accessories: Filled With Happiness Dies (Online Exclusives), Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Gold Snowflake Doilies (retired), Adhesive Back Snowflakes, Garden Green Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This also comes with an RSVP pen that has paper in the barrel to match it!
I use to recover notebooks all the time for the craft shows. I love making them and still have several notebooks in my stash to play around with for this upcoming holiday! They really are fun to make and people love them for gifts!

******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day ahead!
~Wendy










3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh, this is so cute! I haven't made one of these in years! Love that fun little image! It's pouring rain here, so stay dry and enjoy your inside activities!

Carol L said...

That really is a cute spiral notebook and I love the papers and ribbon you decorated it with. That's sure to be a wonderful gift for someone as all of your hand-made gifts are. I just love that calendar you created for me and each new month I love the surprise of having a new page to view for the coming month. Your gifts are always awesome!

D'Ann said...

Oh my gosh, I just love this! I've never re-covered a spiral notebook before and maybe I should look it up since I have a bunch that I purchased years ago. Love the snowman image you colored and all the wonderful details you've added to make this special! TFS! :)