Sunday, August 18, 2024

Oh My Word Baby Boy

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Yesterday was a dreary rainy day with the same happening today which is fine with me.
Shawn got called into work this morning so I am going to take advantage of it and go to my stamp table to work on Audrey's cards.

Today I have another adorable baby card to share with you using the Oh My Word stamp set from many years ago! It was a Stampin Up! hostess set back in 2005. I used this set a few weeks ago on a baby girl card that Audrey requested. I looked on my card rack and I do not have many cards for a boy so I decided to make this to add to that spot. I do think this card has already sold as I do not remember seeing it the other day which is a good thing!




Card Details:

Stamps: Oh My Word (retired hostess 2005), Zoo Babies (retired)
Ink: Pool Party, Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Pool Party, Basic White, Twinkle Twinkle DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Pool Party Ribbon (retired), Night of Navy Enamel Dots (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Stampin Seal Adhesive


That's going to do it for me today!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy








2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love this! I may have a wee bit of that paper left but I never got the set! SO cute! The colors are right up my alley!

Carol L said...

That's such a cute baby card with the little buggy and great matching papers. I hope you're relaxing and enjoying your weekend.