Monday, August 26, 2024

Nathan's Anniversary

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

Today I have another Anniversary card to share that was made for another one of Audrey's grandson's. He was married at the beginning of September last year so this is for his first wedding anniversary coming up soon! I have never met Nathan as he does not live close but I have met her other 2 grandson's. If I remember correctly he married a young lady from New York. I'm not sure where they live now as he was in the service. This card is made almost like the original wedding card...



Card Details:

Stamps: All Year Cheer 3 (retired)
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Petal Pink, Petal Promanade DSP (retired)
Accessories: Thoughtful Expressions Dies, Very Vanilla Ribbon (retired), Very Vanilla Enamel Dots (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This is Nathan's wedding card from 2023.
Yes, I have to document all the cards I make for Audrey so I can look back when she asks about a certain card. It helps to keep me in check!


Today I have some cleaning to do.
We did a cleanout of our bedroom closet a few weekends ago and I still have a few more things toward the back of my space that I need to go through. I've already parted with 2 bags full of clothes that are too big. I am just not ready to part completely with it yet since I am not sure if down the road I will need them or not. I found some Halloween t-shirts that I had no idea I even had because they never fit. Now they are a bit big but that's ok...I will use them this year and that is such a great feeling! I also found my pink silk wedding dress that I bought from Fashion Bug in 1990. (Anyone remember Fashion Bug?) Each day I am getting closer to being able to try that on again and I estimate that maybe by Christmas that might happen. Time will tell!

*****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful card.

Carol L said...

That's a beautiful anniversary card and a perfect match to the wedding card. I'm sure Audrey was pleased! I remember Fashion Bug and the old tops I wear around the house today came from there! Their clothing was made so well and just never wore out, so I keep wearing it! Have a great Tuesday - time to put the A/C back on again