Thursday, August 15, 2024

Sweet Ice Cream HB

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope your having a great day so far!

I am being quite lazy today! LOL
I slept in this morning which I don't do much anymore but today for some reason I felt the need. Nothing much on my agenda today other than getting a grocery list prepared. I had a friend come over yesterday who use to stamp with my big group of girls. It's been quite a few years since I last seen her and she wanted to stop buy to purchase some cards. She also brought me several bins of stamps, paper and cardstock! She hasn't stamped in many years so she just wanted to gift me with all of it. She asked that I go thru the bins and take what I want and she will come pick up whatever is left. I told her I will make great use of the cardstock and anytime she is free for a few hours to give me a yell and we will get together and make cards so she has cards in her arsenal & she can use her own supplies. I really miss stamping with the big group of ladies that I use to get together with on a monthly basis. I guess everyone's lives got busy and we all went our separate ways. Back before Covid hit I was trying to get my group of 6 girls together here & there and they all loved the time spent with friends making cards. Well, Covid came and that stopped and then our lives just went in different directions. I thought many times to try and get everyone back together and maybe I still will eventually. I do miss the friendships as those ladies were so wonderful to me when we transitioned from the move to MO and back to PA. Anyways, it was SO nice to have her visit and catch up. I hope we can do some cardmaking in the future.

So, today I have another fun & yummy ice cream cone card to share with you!
This one uses the retired Sweet Ice Cream set from a few years back. It was a favorite of mine.




Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Ice Cream (retired)
Ink: Terracotta Tile (retired), Pecan Pie, Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Bumble Bee (retired), Terracotta Tile (retired), Petal Pink, Basic White, Sweet Ice Cream Corner DSP (retired)
Accessories: Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Scalloped Contour Dies (retired), Terracotta Tile Ribbon (retired), Bumble Bee In Color Dots (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Love the colors of this one!
That suite of products was always a favorite of mine and I still have quite a bit of the DSP left! It's a great bundle for those summertime birthdays because who doesn't love ice cream?!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy










2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is YUMMY! I believe I used up every scrap of that paper I had! I love your little sketch too, it's all so fun! So glad you were the recipient of some goodies! You're welcome to come stamp with us anytime....if only it weren't so far, right?!

Carol L said...

This is such a sweet birthday card with the ice cream cone and all the sprinkles It's just perfect for this time of the year when ice cream is the only thing that satisfies in hot weather. That's great that your friend gave you so many supplies. I have so many boxes packed up to donate and they just sit in my garage. One day someone will enjoy them hopefully :) I miss those days of stamping get togethers as much as you do.