Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Changing Leaves for Fall

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Halfway thru the week!
It's going to be a crafty kind of day here since Shawn won't be home from work until later this evening. He has a dinner out with all his mechanics which they do once a year which gives everyone a chance to talk about issues or things they can do differently. So tonight it's just Ryan & I and we are gonna have pizza! 

Today I am sharing another card made with the Changing Leaves bundle.
I really like that it has several different leaves & sayings plus a bunch of different dies! Oh, and an embossing folder! I was thinking about Fall leaves when I made this because it feels like a touch of Fall outside! There are 33 days until Fall arrives! I always tell Kelsey, we get one day closer with each passing day! It's her favorite time of the year! She hates the summer heat & humidity....just like me!




Card Details:

Stamps: Changing Leaves (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Wild Wheat, Pumpkin Pie, Copper Clay, Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Wild Wheat, Pumpkin Pie, Copper Clay, Cajun Craze, Basic White, Gold Foil Paper
Accessories: Changing Leaves Hybrid EF & Dies, Wild Wheat Ribbon, Gold Sequins, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Not sure what i'm going to get into today, maybe some cards. 
Yesterday I worked on a Christmas treat holder and got those finished. 
I will fill them with candies when it gets closer!

Last evening I did visit with Audrey for about an hour!
She was really talkative and in great spirits!

***************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy











4 comments:

Carol L said...

Those rustic colors on the leaves are a beautiful nod to fall and they combine to make a beautiful fall card with all the stems and sequins. Enjoy this gorgeous day and the pizza too!

LeAnne said...

This "bouquet" of leaves is just beautiful! Great way to celebrate our cool weather (which will probably be gone next week, LOL!)! So very pretty. All those elements work so nicely together!

D'Ann said...

Beautiful card! Love the stunning colors. I thought I didn't need this set but maybe I do now, lol. You're such an inspiration!

Vicki said...

A beauty indeed. 🥰