Friday, August 2, 2024

Flowers For Every Season

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

Yesterday I got an update from my doctor on my thyroid function test that I had bloodwork for last weekend. She said my levels have return to normal and she has changed my dose of Mounjaro up to the 7.5 mg. My local CVS did not have enough stock to fill my script yesterday but is expecting a truck in today. It may get filled and it might have to wait a few more days which is fine since I still have a few 5mg pens left. I am hoping that this will be my last dosage change and then I can wean off of it eventually. For some people, they will be on this for the rest of their lives but I really do not want that if I can help it.

Shawn is off on a fishing trip tomorrow from Lewes, Delaware and will be gone all day. I am thinking it will be a stamping kind of day and a day to hibernate from all this heat & humidity! 

Today I have some cards to share with you that I made using old & new products. I pulled out Flowers For Every Season DSP from a few years ago and obviously this paper was very loved and only have scraps left. I turned them into individual designs and made a set of 5 cards that I will share the other 2 tomorrow.




Card Details:

Stamps: Everyday Greetings (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Bumble Bee (retired), Basic White, Flowers For Every Season DSP (retired)
Accessories: Greetings of the Season Dies, Dashing Designs 3D EF, Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon (retired), Brass Brushed Butterflies, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Stampin Seal Adhesive

I think this paper was my all time favorite ever and how could it not be with such pretty prints! Stop back tomorrow to see the last 2!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day ahead!
~Wendy








1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those designs are all wonderful with your use of these pretty papers! I like the look of each one and can't choose a favorite. I'm happy to hear you're doing well in your journey to get healthy and I wish you continued success in the coming days too. Stay cool!