Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Tuscan Vineyard

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I want to share a cool card that I made with a long retired stamp set called Tuscan Vineyard. I do not have the set so I have no clue what year it was available. I borrowed the set from my friend Deb years ago and stamped off a few images. The other day I was going thru a box of images and found these. I have no wine related cards on my card rack so I decided to put those images to good use!



Card Details:

Stamps: Tuscan Vineyard (retired), Amuse sentiment
Ink: Elegant Eggplant (retired), Always Artichoke (retired)
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant (retired), Whisper White (retired), Mossy Meadow DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Circle & Scalloped Circle Punches (retired), Classic Label Punch (retired), Mossy Meadow Gems (retired), Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Lots of retired things used on this one but it always feels good to use this stuff up!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love these! You put together all those elements beautifully! The colors are perfect too! Enjoy this beautiful day!

Carol L said...

Those old stamps are just as pretty as they were when they were made years ago, and each element looks great together on this fun card. Bottoms up for a grand Tuesday with beautiful weather!